Memphis Motivation

The Ball Is Now Rolling – Transgender Journey FTM

The ball is now rolling and everything is moving forward with my transition.


  1. Misty

    Hi. I think you need a passport to change gender on ID. Call the DMV. They will tell you what you need to know. I didn’t need surgery to get mine changed

    1. charlie (Post author)

      Thank you very much Misty 🙂 I will check that out!

Comments are closed.